Welcome to the KCAI Alumni Community!
KCAI wants to see you develop a successful and gratifying career. Whether you want to promote your professional practice, connect with fellow alumni, return to campus for a guest lecture, or volunteer at an event, the KCAI Alumni Community is where it begins.
Our alumni work in a myriad of industries from this to that. Learn more about some of our alumni's careers.
- Attend KCAI-sponsored local, regional and national alumni gatherings
- Promote your events and achievements
- Exhibit artwork at KCAI and community partners
- Access to professional resources
- Access to KCAI’s on-campus Print Center for professional use
- Access to Jannes Library resources in-person
- Submit publications and media to the permanent collection in Jannes Library
- Submit artwork, poetry and other writings to SPRUNG FORMAL, KCAI’s literary arts journal
- Be a guest critic or presenter in classes
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Small Business Insurance
- Advisory Services
- Real Estate Referral Program
- Medicare Health Exchange
- Student Loan Refinancing
- 50% off on membership at the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art
- 25% off your stay and free parking at the Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza
- 10% off your stay at the Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza
- 15% off your stay at the Oak Street Mansion and Southmoreland Inn
- 20% off art supplies and branded merchandise at the KCAI Art Supply Store using the promo code EST1885
- 10% off art supplies at Artist and Craftsman Supply on Southwest Boulevard in KC
UMKC E-Scholars Program
KCAI has partnered with this program to offer students a minor in Entrepreneurial Studies, and now we are extending this partnership to you, KCAI alumni. Over the past 13 years, this program has helped hundreds launch great businesses. Participants will work with industry experts to learn how to start a business and build a network to support their growth.
- 10% discount on the E-Scholars program fee
- E-Scholars is giving away two $500 scholarships: one for Fall and one for Spring
A complementary advising session through the Professional Practice Center valid for your first full year after graduation; including professional materials review, Fulbright Application review, interview preparation, and graduate school application assistance.
Professional Practice Portal
Alumni receive access to a curated list of creative jobs and internships through